"Tri-State Theatre Festival"
Produced by SSP Board Member
June 11th & 12th at 8pm
June 13th at 2pm
South Street Players requests Reservations for this Festival.
Walk-ins will be permitted however we strongly encourage
reservations for ease of processing during this time of Covid.
Tickets at the SSP box office: 732-447-5169
Ticket prices are:
$15 - adults, $10 - senior citizens and children under 12
You may have been waiting to hear from us on the status of our plans given all that's been happening during this time of Covid. With the obvious situation our state and country is in with the covid-19 pandemic, South Street Players has had to suspend all productions -- until NOW!
You will recall our famous yearly installment of the Tri-State Theatre Festival. YES! THAT is what we're about to feature. However this will be a very special show indeed. We've selected eight of the most wonderful one-act plays we've hosted over the past 9 years. The dates for the Festival are June 11th, 12th & 13th, 2021 to be performed at St. Andrew's Wesley Hall, corner of 4th St. and Mercer Ave in Spring Lake, NJ.
The featured one-act plays for TSTF 10 are:
Roommates by Karen Anderson
In Bed by Israela Margalit
Wish My Ego Well by John McDonnell
A Wake by Brian C. Petti
Yes, Pumpkin & A Dog's Life by Robert Scott Sullivan
Ghost Lite by Justin Warner
The Missing Sneaker by Joe Wohlgemuth
Given this is the time of Covid there are rules and procedures we must follow. We know you'll understand as it's our goal for safety of all attendees. The safety and continued good health of our patrons is paramount to The South Street Players. There will be procedures in place set according to mandates by the State of New Jersey and the management of St. Andrew's Church.
UPDATE: The following are the NEW rules to follow for attendees of the Tri-State Theatre Festival
1. South Street Players recently modified show rules making face masks OPTIONAL for people who have been vaccinated. Should an attendee prefer to wear a mask, you are free and encouraged to do so.
2. Masks are REQUIRED for people not vaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated within two weeks of 2nd vaccine, assuming Pfizer or Moderna.
3. Seating will be configured to maintain 6 ft. distancing between groups of people. The Hall is quite large and has a ventilation system with overhead fans.
4. Patrons are requested NOT to attend if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, a variant, the flu, or other illness.
5. Some attendees will have been vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and others may not. Regardless of vaccinations, each attendee assumes his or her own responsibility for any risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus.
6. Hand sanitizers will be located throughout the Hall.
7. No snacks will be sold or available at this performance. Bottled water will be on hand and distributed to anyone attending the show, free of charge.
The Board of South Street Players is anxiously looking forward to a great performance of great one-act plays you've seen in the past.
We certainly hope you are too! Contact the SSP box office at 732-447-5169 for tickets to this very special event!
The Board of South Street Players